3D Game generalist with ten years of experience in a wide range of areas, styles and
technical constraints, among which 3D digital asset creation, post-production and
character animation, and with practical knowledge of project and team management.
• High and low polygon modeling to in-game model preparation, next-gen character and asset modeling and profound understanding of the technology and theory behind 3D geometry topology for games;
• Animation: game animation cycles, facial animation/motion capture, knowledge of mel-scripting,
creating and transferring animation between skeletons rigs, (non destructive) complex but easy to use rigs for skeletal meshes;
• Texturing: next-gen texturing with various maps, creating tiling or unique textures for characters and assets, photo, procedural & next-gen PBR texturing. Heavy user of Allegorithmic Substance dynamic node-based texturing. Unwrapping magician.
• Management: Agile, Scrum, time & project planning experience, used to leading small teams of 3D artists, realized pipelines for different disciplines;
• Great team player, outstanding communicator and motivator;
• Very good balance between artistic and technical abilities;
• Always learning new things to improve and to gain new skills;
Project -Duck World.
• Hard surface, character creation and animation, high and low-polygon 3D assets + textures;
• 3D creation of characters total pipeline;
• Avatar creator concept with dynamic procedural textures (Allegorithmic Substance Designer),
with 512 swappable parts per character;
• Unity 3D Mecanim animation/pipeline set-up and creation;
• Management of Art team.
-Hero World based on the mega-franchise Guitar Hero from Activision.
• Total character animation pipeline set-up from ground up (file transfer, integration, feedback, work
flow, quality control etc.);
• Avatar creator concept with dynamic procedural textures (Allegorithmic Substance Designer);
• Rebuild of modular low-poly models for Unity3D, modular UV maps set-up with Next-gen textures;
• Asset creation and tillable procedural textures;
• Game play mechanics, design virtual worlds, concept, design of mini games and demos;
• Managing art team, mentoring juniors and interns.